Monday, March 15, 2010

Done!

Yes, I finished the book. And now I get to do my first book review for you! This is very official, of course. And I'm not saying nice things just because Becca is my friend. I'm saying nice things because My Ridiculous Romantic Obsessions is a good book!

Sarah has a thing for two things: romance novels (the kind with women pouring out of their dresses) and nice guys (the kind who are hot). A college freshman, she soon meets Ben, a really hot, really nice guy. She can't figure out why someone like him would want to hang out with someone like her. Having been burned before, Sarah has to decide if Ben is the real deal or just another villain from a romance novel.

I guess you'll have to read it for yourself if you want to find out...

By the way, Becca has written another book, entitled Bright Blue Miracle (another fabulous read). If you want to know more about her, check her out here: www.beccawilhite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment