Monday, February 8, 2010

Spring Teaser

I am currently sitting on a leather couch inside of my local oil change place. See how you can blog no matter where you are?

I woke up in a crabby kind of mood. No reason. Probably hormones. (I like to blame lots of stuff on hormones). But then I drove to work and do you know what? I had to use both my sunglasses AND my sun visor. The crabby attitude quickly melted. Why? Because that big yellow thing in the sky was shining! Seems like it's been weeks since I've seen the sun. Wouldn't you know that recess duty was a joy today? I love sunshine.

Nevermind the fact that the school grounds and surrounding community are still blanketed by several feet of snow. Today has been one of those "spring teaser" days. The red stuff inside of my thermometer is up, the sun is up, the icicles are dripping... it's a sunny day and I'll take what I can get.

P.S. I'm going to attempt snowshoeing later today, for the first time ever. Hilarity is sure to ensue. I'll be sure to post if it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment