Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Seattle in 24 Hours



I recently returned from a one-day trip to Seattle, where I got to test drive the new 2012 Nissan Versa (but that's another story). This marks my second one-day trip to Seattle, and my second trip to Seattle, ever. One of these days, I'll actually spend more time there, but here's what I saw in 24 hours:



Mt. Ranier (from my airplane)



The T.V. in my hotel room (how cool that it says my name?!?)




Chittenden Locks





Flowers in a pretty garden









Need I say more?










Ranier cherries...mmmm!












Safeco Field (home of the Seattle Mariners)














View from the Space Needle















View OF the Space Needle




Not bad for a day, huh?




















































1 comment:

  1. Next time you go to Seattle- you're taking me with you. Whether it be for 24 hours or 24 days.

    ReplyDelete