Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holy Cow! It's 2011!

Ahem. Happy New Year.

What am I doing? Have you heard of P90X? I've been doing it for about six weeks now, which is more than I've worked out in the last two-and-a-half years. I'm pretty sure it's going to kill me. Or I'm going to have killer arms. One or the other. Dan and I have been getting up at 5 a.m. to do this. Last night, I was forced to go to Zumba as well, which I haven't done since September. It has been a challenge today to remain upright. The last time I did any kind of two-a-days, I was in marching band and twenty years younger.

What am I reading? I'm about 50 pages shy of finishing The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum. There's a sweet-talking Italian guy. Need I say more? Very fun. Very mysterious. And it definitely makes me feel twenty years younger.

What am I writing? A story about a mushroom-sized girl and her gigantic best friend.

Also, I found a pair of pinkish-purplish Converse All-Stars for ten bucks.

2011 is off to a good start.

You?

No comments:

Post a Comment