Monday, June 21, 2010

Wanna Keep Me Company?

So my manuscript is being placed directly into the hands of that lady I met last week. I am remaining calm. Calm like Hurricane Rita.

To keep my mind off of it, today I have done the following:

1. Purged the unwanted contents of my cedar chest.

2. Dusted AND vacuumed my bedroom.

3. Stir-fried some noodles. Ate three bites.

4. Made orange jello (I don't eat jello).

5. Cleaned AND vacuumed my bathroom (long dark hair on Travertine tiles).

6. Watched "What About Bob?" (I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful...)

7. Searched for a new camera lens on e-Bay.

8. Talked to the same person on the phone THREE times.

9. Cleaned and disinfected two Camelback bladders (we're going to Moab on Wednesday).

10. Got on Facebook at least 5 times.

11. Started a new story.

Only five more hours til bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so, to help you keep your mind off of it, we played charades, made pizza (which Clara and James did not eat,) made pasta salad (which Clara and James did not eat,) dusted the shutters in the kids' rooms, ironed the boys' shams, trimmed a few branches off the apricot tree, made italian creme sodas for FHE treat, and surfed the net and found out there is a companion cookbook for the Redwall series!! Who knew?

    Am crossing my fingers and toes like crazy. Only like an hour and half til bedtime.

    ReplyDelete